Monday, December 17, 2007

Sacraficed Saproling Swarm!

Today, my "Fungus" deck squared off against Sam's "Blue-Black" deck. I opened with two Thallids that managed two get in a few points of damage before Sam used a Dark Banishing on one and tapped his Prodigal Sorcerer to kill the other one. Luckily, I was able to get out a few saprolings in the time it took Sam to kill my two Thallids. Sam tried to follow by adding two Drudge Skeletons and a Stormscape Familiar to his army, but I was able to kill all three of his newly played creatures as well as his Prodigal Sorcerer using my Feebleness, Sudden Death and Deathspore Thallid. After killing Sam's creatures, I continued making saprolings, now at an increased pace thanks to my Sporoloth Ancient. I enchanted a Fallen Ideal to my Deathspore Thallid and attacked for fourteen damage, finishing Sam off.
"Fungus" record: 2-0
"Fungus" record vs. Sam: 1-0
"Fungus" record vs. "Blue-Black": 1-0

No comments: