Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No Chance!

Yesterday, my "Critical Mass" deck squared off against Karen's "Saviors/Azorius" deck two times.

Game 1
I risked keeping a hand with one mana and a bunch of really good two-mana spells. To make a long story short, I never managed to play a spell the entire game. Series record: 0-1

Game 2
Karen used her arsenal of control spells early in the game, including Minister of Impediments, Cage of Hands, Freed from the Real and Plumes of Peace to stop all of my attackers in their tracks. Later in the game, when I finally built up a swarm for a giant attack, Karen killed all of my creatures at once with her Hail of Arrows. The only thing that improved in this game from the last one was that I was able to actually play a spell! Series record: 0-2

"Critical Mass" record: 0-2
"Critical Mass" record vs. Karen: 0-2
"Critical Mass" record vs. "Saviors/Azorius": 0-2

P.S.: Karen's "Saviors/Azorius" only has two Plumes of Peace in it!

No comments: