Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Roaring Fire!

Today, my "Critical Mass" deck squared off agiainst Karen's "White-Black" deck three times.

Game 1
I built up an early swarm while Karen had early mana problems. When Karen finally did get some creatures out, I used Kami of Fires Roar to prevent them from blocking my creatures. Series record: 1-0

Game 2
This game, it was Karen that built up an early swarm and me that had mana problems. The result was reversed as well. Series record: 1-1

Game 3
I got many of the same creatures that I got in the first game, while Karen got many of the creatures that she got in the second game. Luckily for me though, I got many strong burn spells to limit Karen's creature supply. Series record: 2-1

"Critical Mass" record: 5-6
"Critical Mass" record vs Karen: 2-3
"Critical Mass" record vs. "White-Black": 2-1

No comments: