Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Repeated Repeat!

Today, my "Fungus" deck squared off against Sam's "Blue-Black" deck. Things started out looking good for me when I played a Herd Grarr and enchanted it with a Verdant Embrace. Sam knew better than to let that go unnoticed though, as he quickly enchanted my Herd Gnarr with his Second Wind on the following turn, stopping my Herd Grarr from attacking. Still, my Verdant Embrace turned out to be very useful, giving me a saproling at the begining of both Sam and my turns. My saprolings came from other sources too, including my Sprout Swarm that I bought back every turn and an unmorphed Thelonite Hermit, which didn't just add four saprolings to the swarm, but it also made all of my saprolings 2/2. Using my giant swarm of 2/2 saprolings, I swarmed Sam for the victory.
"Fungus" reocord: 6-1
"Fungus" reocord vs. Sam: 4-0
"Fungus" reocord vs. "Blue-Black": 4-0

No comments: