Thursday, January 17, 2008

Protecting the Wood!

Today, my "Kithkin" deck squared off against Jared's "Azorius" deck three times.

Game 1
Jared surrendered before the game started due to bad starting hands. Series record: 1-0

Game 2
I was able to shrink Jared's strong defense with the help of my early removal spells Oblivion Ring and Crib Swap. After that, my only attacker, a 5/4 double striking, first striking, changeling Kithkin Greatheart did the rest. Series record: 2-0

Game 3
With the help of two Cloudcoat Ranger's kithkin producing ability, I swarmed Jared for the victory. Series record: 3-0

"Kithkin" record: 6-0
"Kithkin" record vs. Jared: 3-0
"Kithkin" record vs. "Azorius": 3-0

P.S.: In the second game, Kithkin Greatheart became as powerful as it was with the help of Runed Stalactite, Wizened Cenn and Battle Mastery.

No comments: